Homebase is the computer network supporting the Kaospilot school.
Homebase is a sustainable and independent IT system.
- Designed with open standard protocols and formats (not custom inventions).
- Built using purely Free/libre software, and is itself fully replicable and freely licensed.
- Runs on cheap, generic and (to some extend) Open Source hardware.
- Draws very little energy, including parts peer-sourced or imposed on users.
- Requires very low technical maintenance.
- Relies on equal peers (not outsourcing) for syndicated services: http://redpill.dk/.